With Autumn just around the corner (c’mon the 22nd September!) I thought it’d be fun to make a little bucket list for the season. Autumn is my most favourite time of year not least because of Halloween, pumpkin spiced lattes, snuggly duvet days reading books whilst it rains outside, piles of golden leaves, shiny conkers and bringing out my favourite knitted jumpers. So here’s what I’m hoping to get up to this season (I may even blog a few of these!)
- Pumpkin picking
- Halloween event (to be planned/confirmed)
- Fireworks/bonfire night
- Long walks in the woods / countryside
- Open the new seasonal Halloween Sonny Angels
- Lush haul – shop all the new seasonal bath bombs (sparkly pumpkin I’m coming for you!)
- Movie/book day whilst it rains
- Collect conkers
and last but not least
- Eat a toffee apple!
I can’t wait to have a fun and cosy season. I may add some more activities to the list if I think of anything. Let me know what you’re most looking forward to?